Best choice for Heat Transfer Material for T-Shirts
(1) Lower temperature, HOT or COLD peel,
(2) No lifting, durability wash after wash, and lower pressure.
(3) It's thinner than our competitors'material and offers a one-step application that's great for multiple layers.
(4) Comes on a pressure-sensitive carrier.
Adheres to: 100% cotton, 100% uncoated polyester, poly/cotton blends
(1) Cut in REVERSE Weed
(2) Preheat garment for 2 to 3 seconds
(3) Temperature: 305°F/152°C
(4) Pressure: Medium
(5) Time: 10-15 seconds
(6) Peel HOT or COLD
Washing and Care
(1) Machine wash warm or hot
(2) With mild detergent
(3) Wait 24 hours before first wash